Now downloading videos from any website is very easy. Downloading video’s from facebook is similar to download video’s form any website. It is possible to download video’s form any website by using a well known software “Real player”. “Orbit downloader” can also be used to download video’s. If you want to download video’s by using real player, You just install real player in your pc. Make sure that you enable the “show download button” in real player settings. So that it shows an option to download video when you are watching in a website.
You can see the download button like this on top right of the video which you are watching currently…..
Now it’s possible to download the video by just clicking on that button..
If you want to download video’s using Orbit downloader, Here is the procedure. First, Install Orbit downloader in your pc before continuing to use it. As the installation completes you can see the Orbit tab in your browser. While watching the video just press “Getit” button to download the video into your pc.
The “Getit” button appear’s like this…..
The download start’s when you press the “Getit” button. Enjoy downloading video’s…
The main drawback in some laptop’s is battery backup. But don’t worry, Here are some tips which help’s you to double your batteries backup. People who usually use their laptop’s while their journey’s face the problem of battery backup. So if you follow the tips which i have mentioned below, you may use your laptop throughout your journey.
1. Follow the power management features which were offered by your laptop.
2. The adapter which is provided by the laptop dealer should be used to charge your laptop’s battery at any cost to avoid malfunctioning of battery.
3. Set your display’s brightness to low when your system is running on battery’s power.
4. Try to buy Li-ion batteries since, they have inbuilt processor which controls the temperature.
5. Remove the battery separately if you are not going to use your laptop for many day’s.
6. Turn off Wifi if you don’t need any connection.
7. Try to avoid watching videos since, It requires more power.
8. Ensure that Automatic Hibernate is enabled.
9. Using cd/dvd drives may make your battery drain sooner. So, Avoid using them.
10. Use cooling pad to keep your laptop cool which in turn make’s the cooling fan off and saves the battery.
Now it’s easy to edit html of your blog’s template in blogger. Here in this post i will show you how to do so. Editing or changing your blog’s template is easy as copy and paste. For doing so, First of all, You login to your blogger account. Then you select ‘Design’ tab. Under ‘Design’ tab, you select ‘Edit HTML” option where you can edit or change your template’s HTML. And a very important thing to do before editing your template’s HTML is to backup the HTML of your present template.
You can save a copy of HTML code of your present template by just clicking on “Download Full Template”. Once backing up is finished, you may edit your template’s HTML. If you want to upload a new template you can do it by chosing the option “Choose File”. After choosing the file to upload, click on “Upload” button. Once uploading is finished successfully, You have done changing the template. If you want to just edit the HTML which is existing you can do it from “Edit Template” field.