Hiding navbar may give a professional look to your blog than showing it. Here, the question is about “How to hide the navbar?”. Its possible by adding css “margin” property to your template’s body element. Here, I will show you how to do it.
1. Login to your blogger account and select “design” tab.
2. Under “design” tab select “edit HTML”.
3. The templates code may be big and its difficult to find a line manually, so you can use browsers “find” tool to find a line.
4. In that code, You need to find the below lines first.
5. After finding the above lines, add a property “margin-top: -30px;” to that list. After adding, the code appear’s as shown below.
6. Now, preview your blog and save the template. That’s all to do to hide your blog’s navbar.
Enjoy the tip…
Note: Before editing, Please backup your template.